Say Hello ... !

Selamat Datang ! Welcome ! ようこそ!

Friday, October 14, 2011

An Introduction About Me

Hello you all guys .... !!!
It's my first time write something in my new blog. Yeah, because it's the first time so I would like to introduce myself. My name is Nuri Septi Rafiyani. I'm from Pontianak, it's in West Borneo and of course it's Indonesia you know !!! I was born in Bengkayang, it's still in West Borneo, on September 14th 1994. I live with my parents in Adi Sucipto Street. It's a nice place.

Now I'm studying in Kemala Bhayangkari High School. I'm in the 3rd grade of science class. I have a lot of friend in my class. They are very kind. Sometimes they are being ridiculous. But that's why I love them. They can make me happy when I'm feeling sad. Thanks a lot for you all guys !

I'm interesting in English and I love music so much. I like all kind of music just like pop, rock, country, etc.

It's enough I think. Well, in an other time I will write more than this.

See you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment